Tuesday 8 May 2012

What’s in my Toiletry Bag!


Hey guys! =) I arrived in Kerala (the land of coconuts) a few hours ago, unpacked my suitcase, took a warm shower, and indulged in authentic Kerala Fish Curry & Rice for dinner!  

Now that I’ve satisfied my tummy, I decided to post a pic of some of my skincare essentials which I always carry with me while I’m travelling! (I forgot my eye cream in all that rush!)

Being obsessed with leopard print, it isn’t surprising that I’m head over heels in love with this toiletry bag haha! I bought it from Superdrug, while studying in Manchester!

Apart from my toothbrush & toothpaste, here’s a list of my skincare travel essentials!





1. DOVE- Deep Pure Face Wash
2. ORIFLAME- Pure Organic Aloe Vera and Arnica Extract Toner
3. LAKME- Sun Expert SPF 30 for Oily Skin
4. ORIFLAME- Swedish Spa Night Renewal Hand Cream
5. ORIFLAME- Pure Organic Aloe Vera and Arnica Extract Face Cream (While travelling I carry a miniature jar for my moisturizer! That’s not how the original packaging looks like!)
6. L’OCCTAINE- Verbena Shampoo (I carry this only because it's small and compact :)
7. L’OCCTAINE- Verbena Conditioner
8. THE BODY SHOP- DeoDry Dodrant: Fresh and Floral Roll on
9. DAVIDOFF- Echo EDP 30 ml

I keep my tweezers, hand sanitizers, tissues etc in my makeup bag!

Just wanted to mention, the products are numbered randomly, not in the order I use them :D (Moisturizer must be applied before the sunscreen!)

Thanks for dropping by, off to bed to get some precious sleep for a long day ahead!

Good night everyone! :)

Lots of love from the land of coconuts, bananas and cashewnuts,
Akriti 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week