Friday 4 May 2012

Berry Blast

A soft smokey for the summer! I used MAC eyeshadows for this look- Hepcat and Blackcurrant! This is the first time I'm trying out Blackcurrant and I've fallen in love with it! Perfect matte texture, a greyish purple, great for contouring in the crease! The lipstick i used is MAC- Modesty and the mascara I've applied is the Lakme Absolute Flutter Secrets Mascara. (I swear this pic doesn't do justice to my lashes! I went out after, and all my friends thought I was wearing fake eyelashes!) Ofcourse, I curled my lashes before, and applied 2 coats of mascara! =) I brushed on a tad bit of the Lakme Sun Kissed Bronzer to complete the look!






Akriti <3 

3 comments:

  1. Amazing colors :) Any close up pic of the eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Akriti,
    This is a good one. Can you post some tutorials on arabic eye makeup and foundation application

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors looks stunning on you :-D

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week