Wednesday 5 November 2014

I've got Eyelash Extensions!

What do Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez and I have in common? EYELASH EXTENSIONS!! :)



I was recently invited by NOVALASH in Delhi to try on a full set of temporary eyelash extensions... I couldn't resist since I LOVE long, voluminous lashes! As of now, they cost Rs.4,500 for a set of lashes and they last around 5 weeks which is pretty cool, ideal for bride-to-be's! 

Imagine waking up every morning with gorgeous lashes without  having to apply any mascara!! ^_^

You can watch the video below to find out more about the lashes and my experience with synthetic eyelash extensions! :)



Have a fabulous day!!

Love,
Akriti

4 comments:

  1. Incredible! They search and so quite your pitchers ended up incredible also it actually is important nevertheless they still search and so normal i'm keen on in which....Eyelash extensions in Barrie
    thanks for share that..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sell your k1dney in India Urgently for the sum of $500,000,00,(3 crore) and Also In

    Foreign currency.For more info Email: healthc976@ gmail.com
    Call or whatsapp +91 994 531 7569

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week