Monday 17 November 2014

How to curl your hair using a straightener

Okay, I have to admit.. I'm not very good with hair! :S This is the only technique I've learnt because when I studied in Manchester, all of my best friends were pros with hair and makeup! I watched them everyday, while they got ready for class, and wondered when and how I would ever be able to do the same! So I practiced and practiced, and finally I've managed to get it right! Haha :P

So this is my first hair tutorial where I take you through a step by step process on how to curl your hair using a straightener or flat iron. This is one of the easiest ways to get gorgeous curly, bouncy hair that stays on for long! If you're a beginner with hair, please turn off the straightener and practice this technique a couple of times to get a hang of it! Remember to use a heat protector spray before you begin to minimize hair damage.. Good luck! Hope you liked it.. Do comment below and tell me what you think!


Lots of love,
Akriti

4 comments:

  1. You are good bloger.Your writing quality is very nice,and i got so much to learn from your blog. It was excellent and very informative. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, It's really a great and useful piece of info.

    Indian virgin hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a very useful post for me. Thanks for sharing Akriti :)

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week