Wednesday 15 October 2014

My Dove Ad | Dove Face Wash | #ReasonsToSmile


What makes me smile? ICE CREEAAAAM!! ^_^ That's the first thing that came to my mind when Dove India contacted me! :D  Infact, when we were shooting for that particular shot, the director paused, made me re-take the shot and said "Akriti, please take a smaller bite!" Haha! :P  

                       


So I arrived in Mumbai a few days earlier for wardrobe trials as we had to finalize a look that was very "me". It was a pleasure to work with Tasneem, the stylist for the shoot.. She created a simple yet chic look which I was extremely comfortable in- beige denims and a crisp white top from Zara! :) I love pearls so we went for classy pearl earrings and a simple pearl necklace from Accessorize (my fav!) 

Keeping myself hydrated and eating biryani at 1am! Haha :D 

I was blown away when I reached the sets.. It was AMAZING!! They pay attention to detail, and I mean minute details like the colour of a book kept on the side of a table or the position of a flower which was completely out of focus but still shows in the frame or even a scratch on the table which could hardly be seen.. 

Lights. Camera. Action

I wish I could take this home!

How pretty is that??
Overall, I had a blast shooting for the Dove face wash ad- I felt like a queen sitting on a throne in my vanity! Haha... to be very honest, I felt bad and guilty at the same time when I was given so much attention!! :P

I hope you guys enjoy watching the ad! Do check out the face washes, they come in 3 variations- Deep Pore, Beauty Moisture, Go Fresh.. Choose the one that suits your skin type: Normal/Dry/Oily. You need less than a pea-sized amount of the face wash since a little goes a long way! These face washes form a velvety lather that removes dirt and grime from your face, you'll feel clean and refreshed after! :)

I would love to know what puts a smile on your face! Comment below and tell me, what are YOUR #ReasonsToSmile! :)

Keep smiling! :D

Lots of love and hugs,
Akriti








6 comments:

  1. wow, how pretty is that!! i want to take that home too :) can't wait to see your ad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I completely adore this brand ...have been using Dove shampoo & soap since ages!! Looking fwd to using these facewash...
    the best part I m njoying the combo ...its you akriti & Dove together :) :D Big fan of both of u...love ur ad...cut & simple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking so cute,simple and beautiful in the ad.Yours lucky one.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week