Monday 20 August 2012

Vogue Beauty Awards 2012

With so many cosmetic brands in the market, it can get very confusing which products to pick! Be it colours, textures, payoffs, pigmentation, durability etc, you can only find out by trying and testing! (And of course word of mouth, blog reviews et al) 

Vogue Beauty Awards brings you the best of the best in each category judged by Skin experts, Makeup Artists, Interior Designers (who take into account the packaging and design), Hairstylists and Actors..

I've taken pics of the article featured in the August Edition of Vogue India 2012, so much easier hehe! Have a look! =)

           

                   

         


        

I was so excited when I read that Lakme Nine to Five Kohl Ultimate won the beauty award for the Best Kohl Pencil! If you haven't watched it yet, here's a video of me reviewing the kohl pencil







       


Of course you don't have to agree with them all, there are so many other brands who offer wayyy better products at affordable prices! So if you love your Revlon lipstick or your Bourjois blush, or even your Maybelline mascara, don't doubt it! Each to it's own really...! 

I'm off to board my flight to Sweden (going with mommy for a 1 week holiday).. I will try posting whenever I can! I hope you all have a glamourous week! 

Lotsa love,
Akriti :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week