Tuesday 21 August 2012

Coca Cola Lip Balm

En route to Sweden, we had a stop over in Munich for 3 hours.. I wasn't complaining because there was a Bobbi Brown counter in Duty Free! Hehe... After about 1.5 hours of strolling around the makeup counters, I went across to the so called "Coffee Shop" to grab a cup of Green Tea.. To me, it was more like a Coca Cola World, I was surprised how there were Coca-Cola adverts all around, from posters to glasses, to even the lights!! 


Yes, Coca Cola lights!!

I try my best to avoid fizzy drinks, but I was sooo tempted, standing there, being surrounded by Coca Cola in every form! Lol, marketing gimmicks I tell you! :P

Just as I stood in the queue, something caught my attention.. As I went closer, I realized it was a Coca Cola Lip Balm! Haha.. I left the queue immediately and decided to pick up the lip balm instead, hoping it would fulfill my craving! :P 

I don't know why it says Lip Gloss, it's works as a Lip Balm!


How coool!!
If it was a random lip balm, I would not have bought it (I have a few mini cupcake lip balms just lying around), but because it was Lip Smacker's- a popular brand in the U.S known for their lip balms, I decided to indulge in one! And of course, because it was shaped as a bottle cap! 


 How cuteeee is it?! <3 



Honestly speaking, it wasn't as yummy as I thought it would be! The Cola flavor lasted a few seconds.. And it wasn't toooo moisturizing! I wish they sold Coca Cola extracts (like Vanilla extract),  I would mix it with my Vaseline and use it! Conclusion: Nothing beats pure Petroleum Jelly- Vaseline! However, I don't regret buying it because I did end up drinking green tea and because like most girls, I'm a sucker for packaging! LOL.. It was so adorable!

I'm currently blogging from a Cafe- having a delicious scoop of dark chocolate gelato on the buzzing streets of Stockholm! I will post pictures of this beautiiiful place soon!

Take care!

Lots of Coca Cola love,
Akriti :)



         


2 comments:

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week