Tuesday 7 August 2012

TRESemme at the Lakme Fashion Week!! :)

TRESemmé, the global hair care brand presented the luxury prét “Chair-Worthy Collection” by Priyadarshini Rao at Lakmé Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2012! The audience was mesmereyesed by the unique hairdos created by Dharmesh Hingorani- sleek up-dos, vibrant curls, elaborate creations, gorgeous plaits and intricate braids!

I personally LOVEEEE this brand! When I was at University, there would be four MASSIVE bottles of the TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner stocked up in my bathroom as it was always out of stock in the supermarkets! :/ I was soooo excited when I heard about it coming soon to India!

Watch this link for a sneak peak into the TRESemme lounge and a glimse of the fashion show! =D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBlRz1a3ICE&feature=plcp









For the trendy, chic, urban woman who loves experimenting with hairstyles ;)

Cannot wait!! *_*

1 comment:

  1. The office or daytime, neutral shades of beige, medium brown and pale golden shades flatter the most. Blue eyes stand out with the darkest browns, navy blue and cream colors. Egyptian beauty tips

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week