Thursday 24 January 2013

The Journey of Mesmereyes Makeup in The Hindu newsapaper!

While I was holidaying in Goa with my Mom, I received a call from Madhumitha Srinivasan, edior of The Hindu Newspaper, one of the most prestigious newspapers in the country. I was thrilled when she asked me to answer a few questions via e-mail since I couldn't meet her in Chennai! On my way from the airport to the hotel (it was a 1.5 hour car ride) I opened my email and began answering them. I realized it was the first interview where I opened up and spoke out about everything that I felt about Mesmereyes Makeup.


Before I head to the beach, I want to convey a short message : Believe in yourself. You live life once, why not do something you enjoy doing, something you get happiness from that will keep you going... Stay happy but never satisfied, because once you get satisfied, you'r not going to push yourself to achieve more! 

Have a beautiful day!

Love,
Akriti
xxx




4 comments:

  1. gud interview. it all comes down to believing in ourselves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Exactly! You'll be surprised where life takes you =)

      Delete
  2. wow! amazing! congrats. you make me want to believe in the power of dreams :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) You totally should! Dreams DO come true!

      Delete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week