Thursday 7 February 2013

Oriflame Matte Touch Face Blotting Tissues

Great news for my fellow oily skin beauties! Oriflame launched Face Blotting Tissues to combat shine while you're on-the-go! 




It's convenient packaging makes it a must-have in every girl's handbag!


Use a sheet and dab it onto your face. The blot tissue instantly absorbs excess oil without clogging your pores! Men can use this too! Whats cool is that you can use this before, during and after makeup!:D 



(Pic taken in the car while I was "on-the-go" haha)

The best bit- Rs.149 only for a pack of 50 sheets!! This month, its on offer for Rs. 129! Yay!

P.S- Oriflame is not sold directly in the market and has to be ordered through consultants, drop me a mail- 
www.mesmereyesmakeup.com if you want one!

Love,
Akriti

7 comments:

  1. hey, please contact me to buy whatever you need from oriflame :) I'll be glad to give you discounts as well. buyoriflame.sf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi..m looking for oriflame face blotting tissues..so cn u help me wid it

      Delete
  2. hello friends, who r interested in joining oriflame to earn some extra money, and to build a team for more details contact us ashwinipradeep.pa@gmail.com...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. replica bags seoul my company k0l69v3c64 replica bags and shoes zeal replica bags reviews Going Here y9f45k0h67 zeal replica bags reviews replica bags thailand replica gucci a8m49t7r31 replica bags sydney

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week