Friday 4 January 2013

Its official! UTV Disney - Akriti Sachdev association :) 
2013 marks a new chapter in my life! My Youtube Channel akritisachdev is getting a face lift! Yay! Brand new makeup videos shot with professional videographers! (No more shaky cameras, echos, cows, background noise etc haha)... The content of the videos (and the products that I use) will be decided by me to ensure the videos remain genuine and UTV Disney will produce them :) I'm really excited about this new venture which will keep me on my toes throughout 2013! 


Thank you all for your support! 
Much love xxx

4 comments:

  1. wow! congratulations girl. all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii akriti m big fsn of urs. Congrates dear, actually have problem to share wid u i have extreme dry skin bcoz of that m able to use foundation, will u plz suggest me any foundation for dry skin.

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week