Thursday 17 January 2013

New Woman Magazine Article

This year has already been insane. I went to Colombo for a week for my best friend's wedding and headed to Delhi straight after for the Ponds Femina Miss India DELHI. Both incredible trips!

In the airport, I was at a book store glancing through the magazine section when I saw the "New Woman" magazine on the stands.. Only then I recalled that I had just written an article for their January Issue! 



When I read the article, I was so pleased to see my write up right next to the big names in the industry- Tom Pecheux (Creative makeup Director Estee Lauder), Bianca Hartkopf (Revlon Beauty Expert) and none other than Sonic Sarwate (M.A.C Senior Makeup Artist). Infact, Sonic Sarwate trained me while I worked in M.A.C almost 2 years ago! :)


Here's the full article :) 




Here it is!










1 comment:


  1. A perfect wedding needs a lot of planning and time so that is should be a memorable and a grand affair for lifetime! Make your wedding memorable with Best Wedding Decorators

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week