Tuesday 2 February 2016

My Zara Shopping Haul. That Sale was just amazing.

Hi my lovelies! If you've been following me on Instagram and Sanpchat, you would know by now that I'm a true shopaholic by nature! What I look forward to is 'sale shopping', because that way, you don't feel AS guilty as you would when you buy at full price!! :P Here is my first shopping haul video, I hope you enjoy it and do let me know if you want to watch more such videos! :D Lots of love, Akriti :*

Instagram: @MesmereyesMakeup
Sanpchat: @Akritisachdev
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MesmereyesMakeup

Huge hugs,
Akriti :)

Zara Shopping Haul

Click the link below to watch the full video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44BbixqRM80

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week