Tuesday 2 February 2016

Hello Ladies.. Aku is Back.


Hi my lovelies! So finally after having a short break I'm finally back with so many exciting things on Mesmereyes Makeup.
So starting with this video which I have uploaded. In this tutorial, I gave Ishika, (my adorable cousin sis) a glamorous smokey eye using hues of green, blue and purple. For that 'mermaid' touch, I used a green pigment from my new range called 'Jade' and topped it up with a glitter from my range called 'Frozen'. Each pigment/glitter from Mesmereyes Makeup is priced at Rs.390 and can be couriered across India. To place your order, email us on mesmereyesmakeup@gmail.com along with your phone number and address :)
I had so much fun doing Ishika's makeup and enhancing her beautiful features!
If you enjoyed the video, please comment below, I love reading them! :)

Please do check out Ishika's Youtube channel:
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheBeautyReelTBR
Blog: http://thebeautyreel.com/

Here are the products I used:
1) Maybelline Instant Age Revise- Medium
2) Inglot Eyeshadow Base
3) MAC Smolder
5) MAC Eyeshadow- Folie
6) MAC Eyeshadow- Carbon
7) Mesmereyes Pigment- Jade
8) Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick- Bronze
9) Sephora kohl eye pencil- 07 infinite beige
10) By Terry Sheer Expert Foundation
11) Cle de Peau  concealer- Honey
12) Kroylan Pancake Stick- D21
13) MAC Studio Fix Powder- NC 40
14) La Prairie Bronzer
15) Amway Attitude Kajal
16) Lipstick- I mixed two lipsticks (red and coral) and mixed it with some foundation to lighten the colour.

Instagram: @MesmereyesMakeup
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MesmereyesMakeup
Sanpchat: @akritisachdev

Huge hugs,
Akriti :)

Mermaid Smokey Eyes | With Ishika Sachdev

Click the link below to watch the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWqZnDcwol8

1 comment:

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week