Tuesday 2 February 2016

Five random things I love (JANUARY) New Series every month.

Hi my beauties! I decided to show you guys 5 random things (makeup and non-makeup related) I'm currently loving, just to give a break from the usual makeup related videos :) I'm a sucker for packaging and design, so anything cute or quirky instantly catches my attention! I plan on doing a series of "5 random things I love" videos which I'll be uploading every month! Comment below and tell me which one is your favourite! :) Love, Akriti xxx

1) MANGO
2) Chanel Lipgloss
3) Paradise Road, Colombo
4) www.propshop24.com
5) Forever New

Instagram: @MesmereyesMakeup
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MesmereyesMakeup
Snapchat: @Akritisachdev

Huge hugs,
Akriti :)

Five Random Things I Love | January

Click the link below to watch the full video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy77XqfGgsY

6 comments:

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week