Tuesday 16 December 2014

South Indian Muhurtham Makeover | Video | Tutorial

In this video, we transformed Vasudha into a pretty South Indian Bride (for a day!) I sprayed airbrush makeup to give her a subtle yet natural look which is high definition, water resistant and sweat resistant. Gold and copper eyeshadows beautifully enhanced her eyes and complemented her saree. The blouse we chose was a relatively modern blouse to give a twist to the traditional look! Hope you enjoy the South Indian Muhurtham video, do comment below and let me know! :) 

For bridal queries, contact Rashida on +919884340077 :) 



Follow me on Instagram @ MesmereyesMakeup

Have a beautiful day!

Love,
Akriti

1 comment:

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week