Sunday 7 December 2014

5 ways to wear red jeans!


Red denims are a must-have in every girl's wardrobe! Not only is it super hot and sexy, but it's also an attractive color that will instantly uplift your mood when you're having a bad day! This is my first fashion video, I really hope you enjoy the 5 easy ways to wear red jeans! :) Scroll down to find out where I bought my outfits from!



1. White top- Zara
2. Navy blue striped top- FCUK
3. Black lace top- Forever New
4. Beige embroidered top- Promod
5. Leopard print top- Zara

Follow me on Instagram @MesmereyesMakeup

"Like" and Follow me on Facebook: 
https://www.facebook.com/mesmereyesmakeup

Have a fabulous day!

Love,
Akriti

2 comments:

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week