Tuesday 2 December 2014

5 things you don't know about me

Most of you all only know me as a Bridal Makeup Artist, Blogger, Vlogger and Trainer..  I decided to shoot this video after reading emails from you guys, asking me about my life outside work :) 

So here it is, a video where I open up about my true personality, talk about what I love doing and reveal a funny feature that I bet you don't know! 





Comment below and share the 5 random things that define you, it'll be fun!! 

Have a nice day,
Akriti

2 comments:

  1. Superb work , I have visited your site for the first time. Thank you very much for having such a informative blog! South Indian girl for an afternoon I'm working at Outdoor Advertising Services in Ludhiana I sprayed airbrush make-up to provide her a diffused yet natural appearance which is high definition, water-resistant and sweat resistant. Gold and copper eye shadows fantastically more advantageous her eyes and complemented her dress. The shirt we selected changed into a fantastically present day blouse to present a twist to the traditional look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you to sharing this informative blog. i really appreciate and keep updates to write new blogs. if you need any clarification regarding makeups visit our website.
    fashion beauty blogger in mumbai

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week