Thursday 13 December 2012

Indian Vibrant Look

Sooo it's wedding season and I'm sure you have to attend a lot of weddings, some of whom you may not even know! (I think it's an Indian family thing!) Like always, you have to figure out what clothes to wear, matching jewellery, shoes, clutch, bla bla, bla.. The list goes on!! Have you ever thought about your makeup? :O For those of you who have, HI 5!! And for those of you'll who dont... Come on, makeup is like an accessory too!! It's fun to play around with the colours according to your outfit! :D

Here's a video of one of the many looks you can pull off! Hope you enjoy it!




Much vibrant love,
Akriti
xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Akriti!I'm Raji here,29yrs
    can u suggest s best face day cream and face wash for regular use,

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week