Thursday 29 November 2012

Femina Magazine November Edition!


I know I'm posing as if MY pic is featured on the front cover of the magazine! Lol, excuse the excitement! I was jumping around when I found out my article was published in the "Anniversary" Issue of Femina Magazine (November edition) with Kareena Kapoor on the stands!


All smiles!



Her sexy, seductive look!

The 4 looks that I highlighted:
Page 184:

1. Soft & Pretty- ideal for the day
2. Defined Elegance- apt for a wine & cheese party/lunch

Page 186:

3. Smoking Hot- Party makeup! Clubbing, Prom etc
4. Glitter Fest- Festive look


Page 184

zoomed in

Page 186

zoomed in

Whats more, you also get a free sample of Acti-Life Nutrition Chocolate Flavour with the magazine! :P


Hooray to Freebies!! :P

Grab your copy now!! .. Even though it's the end of Nov haha! 





2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your article being published !!
    I happend to watch your Dove ad on Youtube and I decided to Google and check if you were really a pro or if your were just another model acting like a pro.

    Btw: nice blog but too much girly stuff in here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best article published by your company and it is very useful for the user where the user learn from the basic. Most thing is that we are one of the best makeup and hairstyling institute in gurgaon where you provide basic to advanced level of makeup training. if you want to learn makeup and became as a makeup artist. call us to book your seat.
    Read More:- Best makeup institute in gurgaon

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week