Sunday 16 December 2012

Vaseline Total Moisture Body Lotion

I'm in Chandigargh at the moment for the Ponds Femina Miss India 2013 City Pageant and it's freeezing cold!! Coming from a city like Chennai, even 12 degrees feels like -12!

With cold climates comes DEHYDRATED skin :( As soon as I woke up this morning, my skin felt tight and flaky.. Not only the skin on my face, my body too!! Remember guys, your arms and legs are always working, they need some pampering too! A body lotion is mandatory all year round, be it in summer or winter!

Here's a quick guide on how to choose the right body lotioon! :)




Stay hydrated and enjoy the cool winters!

Lots of love,
Akriti
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week