Sunday 29 July 2012

Deepika Padukone Cocktail Inspired Look

Deepika Padukone's stellar performance in COCKTAIL is the talk of the town! She nailed the role of a super confident, attention craving party animal who lives life, not giving a damn! I personally liked the movie, but what I LOVED  was how gorgeousssss Deepika Padukone looked! Her hair, makeup, style, attitude...everything complemented each other soo well! Ofcourse, Diana Penty looked beautifuullll too! :)




Haha my attempt at the sultry look! :P


We saw Deepika Padukone in a different avatar with her gorgeous Shakira-like hair streaked with warm gold, copper and brown! She's known for her minimal makeup so I decided to decode her "no-makeup" look!


So I started off by creating a flawless base using primer, concealer, foundation and powder! For my eyes, I smudged a dark brown eye kohl above and below my eyelids to create a soft look, almost natural! Next, I curled my lashes and applied mascara to open them up! To replicate Deepika's eyebrows, I filled them in using a dark brown matte eyeshadow along with an angular brush! For my cheeks, I added a dash of highlighter on top of my cheekbones and contoured my cheeks (you can use a bronzer) to create a beachy feel! To finish off, I popped on some lipstick and blotted it using a tissue paper to make it seem more natural ;)
P.S- Hazlenut brown contact lenses like Deepika's would add omph to your overall look!




FACE
Primer: Oriflame Face Primer
Foundation- MAC Studio Sculpt foundation
Concealer- MAC Studio Finish
Powder- Revlon PhotoReady Compact Powder
Highligther- Guerlain Poudre de Pearls: Mythic Parfait 01
Contour: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish


EYES
Eye kohl and Eyeliner- Lakme Absolute Forever Silk Eyeliner: Earth Line
Mascara- L'Oreal Voluminous False Fibre Lashes
Eyebrow- Elizabeth Arden Dual Perfection Brow: Brunette


LIPS
Lipstick- MAC Brave


Haha, who would think so many products would be used for a "natural look" :P


Hope you guys try out this look! =)
xxx

1 comment:

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week