Friday 20 July 2012

Acne Reducing Face Mask!

I absolutely LOVE Cinnamon! (especially in desserts!) The smell, the taste.. ahh I'm craving Carrot Cake now! This spice is also realllyyyy beneficial for the skin, especially if your acne prone.. It brings blood to the surface of your skin and slightly dries out the area by sucking out all the excess oil!


I've tried this mask a few times and it works sooo well! 



Honey+Cinnamon paste

Posing for a pic trying not to laugh!

So here's what you need to do:

Mix 1 tablespoon of honey + 1 teaspoon (not tablespoon) of ground cinnamon 


Apply all over your face with your fingers, avoid the paste around your eyes as cinnamon is a pretty strong spice! Leave it on your skin for 15-20 minutes and rinse away!  Repeat once or twice a week!

If you feel any irritation or a burning sensation, make sure you wash it off incase your skin is sensitive! I was so tempted to itch n scratch because it does tingle, but dab your fingers on your face whenever you feel the urge to! :P Also, make sure you wash your face thoroughly to get rid of all the cinnamon particles! The paste does drip down a bit, I tasted a little (it was yummy), you can see in the pic how it was dripping down to my lips! :P haha.. so, just lie down instead, don't walk around like me! 


I recommend applying it at night, before going to bed to wake up with gorgeous looking skin! Within a few weeks, you'll see the difference! Again, if your skin reacts to it immediately, it may be because your sensitive to it, so rinse away! :)


It's amazing how effective this mask is! Your skin will feel soft and plumped up once your done! More importantly, it will help battle out acne on your skin! =)


Happy clear skin! 
xxxx

1 comment:

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week