Saturday 5 November 2016

My Journey... When dreams come true

My dream came true on March 9th, 2016. I've been working round the clock for the last 5 years to get here and I can't believe it finally happened! 



I decided to shoot a video of 'My Journey' to inspire you, motivate you and make you believe that anything is possible if you put your mind and soul into it. Never say never. "When you really want something, the entire Universe conspires to help you achieve it." Love you all! 

Akriti :) 

1 comment:

  1. Sell your k1dney in India Urgently for the sum of $500,000,00,(3 crore) and Also In

    Foreign currency.For more info Email: healthc976@ gmail.com
    Call or whatsapp +91 994 531 7569

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week