Monday 7 November 2016

Deepika Padukone IIFA 2016 look

Deepika Padukone slayed it at IIFA awards in a gorgeous Sabyasachi gown inspired by Spanish bull fighters teamed with a statement emerald & diamond necklace. She nailed the look with the bold, fierce smokey eyes which she carried off effortlessly paired with her pulled back, sleek hair. I really hope you enjoy my recreation of her look... by now you guys know I'm obsessed with her!! :D





The gorgeous jewellery from Rimli, in T Nagar Chennai. You can find them on FB and Instagram @RimliBoutique or contact Sujatha on +919841640771.

Please like, comment and subscribe!! :)
Instagram: @MesmereyesMakeup
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MesmereyesMakeup
Blog: http://www.mesmereyesmakeup.com/

Huge hugs,
Akriti :)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    Bridal Jewellery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sell your k1dney in India Urgently for the sum of $500,000,00,(3 crore) and Also In

    Foreign currency.For more info Email: healthc976@ gmail.com
    Call or whatsapp +91 994 531 7569

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week