Friday 29 March 2013

Lakme Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013

Hey lovelies, I'm just settling in and getting back to reality after one crazy week! I was off for the Lakme Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013 and Ponds Femina Miss India 2013 in Mumbai which was truly an unforgettable experience!

From the clothes, makeup, hair,  accessories, designer, models, celebrities, performances.. I was lost in my own little colourful world! 


NEON was spotted everywhere! It made it's way into makeup too! 


Kareena Kapoor was the show stopper for the Grand Finale, and wore a gorgeous neon pink-coral  outfit by Namrata Joshipura..




There was a spectacular fashion show by Designer Vikram Phandis who partnered with the Swades Foundation and had it's members walk the ramp along with Bollywood celebrities! It was so touching watching the members of the foundation, waving at the audience and posing! :)
















Every show had it's own unique style of makeup- from smokey eyes, to bare minimal makeup, neon lips, fuzzy eyebrows, high cheekbones and layers of false lashes! 


Oh, and I couldn't control my excitement when I got to meet my personal favourite actress- the bold and beautiful VIDYA BALAN!


Here are some of the others I met:

Ayushman Khurana

Varun Dhawan

Poonam Sinha & Illeana D'Cruz

Vivek Oberoi

Karan Johar





2 comments:

  1. Hi Akriti,

    Could you suggest me the best moisturizer which I can use before applying makeup. Since i ve a oily skin which ever moisturizer I use it make my face look even more oily. So I terribly want your suggestion on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. Espadrilles

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week