Sunday 9 September 2012

Top 10 non-makeup questions!

During my workshops, I get to interact with such interesting people from different walks of life and we chat about random stuff too! As we're always pressurized because of the time constraint, we try not to deviate from makeup :) I had asked them to email me any questions- both makeup and non-makeup related! So here are the top 10 non-makeup related q's! :P

Q1. You claim you're a foodie but you don't look like one! (Raina, Bangalore)



A1: Haha this made me laugh!! My friends who've grown up with me know this best, I am quite the foodie... When I was in school, I used to binge quite a bit, but now I control my quantities- I stick to small portions! I snack on anything and everything, as long as I have a couple of bites, I'm satisfied :)


Q2. Who is your inspiration? (Farida, Chennai)


A2. Hmmm.. In general, when I think of an inspiration, I think Leopards- brave, strong-minded, exotic, daring, bold and courageous. I'm obsessed with them and collect all things leopard print- from hairbands, to scarves, makeup bags, leggings, shoes, wallets etc.

Q3. Do you workout/exercise? (Priya, Chennai)



A3. I try to workout as often as I can, but lately I've been quite lazy! I've joined a yoga studio right next to my house, it's called 136.1, absolutely amazing! Although it's a stone's throw away, I find it SO hard to get myself to go!! Ugh. Also, it helps to be restless- I'm always out and about, I can't stay put in one place and I walk real fast.. especially in malls! It seems like I'm always in a hurry when actually I'm really not! :P

Q4. What's your favorite cuisine? Can you cook? (Veena, Chennai)





A4. It's a tie between Thai-Chicken Green Curry and South Indian Dosas! Damn, I should try them two together!! Yes, I can cook- I had to when I was at University... I was good at Lasagna, although it took nearly half a day to make! Lol.. I didn't like to "cheat" and use the lasagna sauces, so made them from scratch! I prefer baking though- CUPCAKES!

Q5. Do you often indulge in massages/spa treatments? (Reshma, Chennai)



A5. Not very often. Whenever I do, I treat myself to the "Hot Volcanic Stone Foot Massage" at Spa Senza, Chennai. (Love that place!!) It's so relaxing, de-stressing and rejuvenating! Everyone deserves to pamper themselves once in a while ;) You live life once!

Q6. What would you prefer on a Saturday night  out? Movie Theatre or Clubbing? (Uma, Kerala)




A6. Movie Theatre! Nothing like catching up with friends over movie with a big tub of popcorn and Satyam cold coffee! (that's the BEST cinema theatre in the world, seriously! :) I do enjoy partying too, but that can get monotonous!

Q7. You're favorite holiday destination? (Karishma, Hyderabad)



A7. So far, it's Paris! I don't think I deserve to pick Paris because I dislike (hate is a strong word) macaroons!!! (tastes like flavoured castor sugar :S ) I loveeeee cupcakes though :P

Q8. Do you have a weakness? (Maria, Chennai)




A8. Erm, yes.. Retail Therapy! And dark chocolate! I often overdose on DC! :P

Q9. Do you like music? What's you're favorite band? (Lavanya, Mumbai)




A9. I do enjoy music but not as much as my sister! I'm a huge fan of Coldplay! My playlist has only Coldpay which I play on repeat! Lol, they somehow fit into every mood! (I'm listening to Yellow at the moment!)

Q10. What is the one thing you're afraid of? (Puja, Chennai)




A10. GHOSTS! I try to convince myself that they don't exist, but I do believe in them! Lol!


Hehe thank you guys, had fun answering them!

I will be answering 10 makeup questions soon! So feel free to bombard me at mesmereyesmakeup@gmail.com!!

Have a chilled out Sunday everybody! :)

Lotsa love
xxxx

2 comments:

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week