Friday 21 September 2012

Super Cute Makeup Bag!

I'm a HUGEEEE fan of makeup/cosmetic/toiletry bags!! Whenever I go out of the country, I make it a point to pick up atleast one because there are beauuutiful ones available in the market! 

Graphic, vibrant and colourful prints are dominating our wardrobes! Why not stay in trend with toiletry/makeup bags too? This multi-coloured pouch grabbed my attention form a mile away! I just couldn't resist from buying this as soon as I entered H&M when I was in Stockholm with my Mom... I discovered that since H&M is a Swedish brand, it ought to be cheaper in Sweden but because of the higher standard of living, it's more expensive in Sweden that the rest of the world! It costed me 70 SEK (Rs.580)... For how gorgeous it is and for it's spaciousness, I think it's worth it! =)


How pretty are these butterflies!?!
They had 3 different sizes, I picked this one (the biggest) because I put a lot of unnecessary products inside just because I'm so fickle-minded! One minute I decide to wear a tangerine lipstick, and the next minute I'm flaunting my bubblegum pout!

Here's how it looks inside! 

It stores a lot of makeup!!

The inner orange lining along with the neon green plastic zip makes it uber cool to travel with! (The zip is smoooth, doesn't get stuck unlike in some bags!) The colourful butterflies make it so much more fun and exciting rather than the usual boring colour blocked makeup bags! 

That's it for now! (Thank God it's Friday)

Lotsa love,
Akriti
xxx






2 comments:

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week