Wednesday 29 April 2015

My Morning Skincare Routine

I'm a big believer of spending time in pampering your skin every single day because after all, it's our skin that protects us from the external environment! Plus, if you focus on good skincare, you won't really need much makeup! :P
I make it a point to prep my skin using quality products which suit my skin type (in this case, oily skin!). In this video, I show you my favourite products that I use on a daily basis every single morning :)
  


FAB BAG)
Forest Essentials
KAMA

I hope you find this video useful. Please like, comment and subscribe!!!

Please check out my other social media handles: 

Instagram: @MesmereyesMakeup
Facebook: www.facebook.com/MesmereyesMakeup


Huge hugs,
Akriti :)

8 comments:

  1. Really nice information... If anyone needed bridal makeup in chennai then reach awesome bridal makeup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!beauty blog india

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Akriti
    I love ur videos and your morning skincare routine video is amazing. Please can you do a night time skin care routine for winters. I know this seems little off track as i have stayed in chennai for 2yrs and its never cold. But if you can mention some nice mosturization face masks and toner and creams that would be of great help:) and please make your everyday night time skincare for summers as well. Both would be very helpful. Thanks in advance :* :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. To look gorgeous, you need to take healthy diet, choose perfect dress, buy matching jewellery and get ready to rock in the function.
    Choose Paliwal Jewelers to Buy Diamond Necklace Online in India

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you likely already know, celebrities are often well known for their good tastes in fashion, as well as their beauty. Organic beauty tips

    ReplyDelete
  6. These skin care products can prevent and eradicate different kinds of skin issues like wrinkles plus this can also avoid any common skin problems like skin acne, rosacea and skin discoloration. Best face mask recipes

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's why it's critical that we do everything possible to care for our skin. It may surprise you to know that the majority of skincare products on the market contain a myriad of harmful chemicals. Original site

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week