Friday 12 September 2014

How to clean your makeup brushes!

Hiiii lovelies!!! 

Here is an informative video on how to clean your makeup brushes! It took me 2 days to edit this video to make it short and crisp (from a 40 minute footage to 9 mins) 

I'm soooooo thrilled to announce that I will be launching my line of brushes in a few months- Mesmereyes Makeup brushes which are 100% cruelty free! At the moment, I'm choosing 12 brushes as part of the kit, I'm yet to finalize on the design and colour! Soooo excited!!


Please tell me what you thought of the video, would love your feedback! Like the video and subscribe to my channel for easy peasy makeup tips!

Much love,
Akriti
xxx



3 comments:

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week