Monday 28 July 2014

Arab Inspired Eid Makeup Look

Eid Mubarak everyone!! Wishing you the best of health. wealth and happiness! I'm so excited to upload this video, I really hope you guys enjoy it! :) Scroll down for more pics of the look! Let me know what you think!



Here are the list of products that I have used:
1. Eye primer- Elizabeth Arden
2. Eye kohl- MAC
3. Peachy gold eyeshadow- Inglot 15
4. NYX  pigment- Oro
5. MAC pigment- Moonlit Night
6. Orange eyeshadow- MAC
7. Highlighter- Inglot AMC 07
8. Primer- Inglot gel primer
9. Concealer- MAC Studio Sculpt
10. Sponge- The Beauty Blender
11. Foundation- MAC Studio Fix NC 37
12. Powder- MAC Studio Fix NC 40
13. Contour- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish: Dark
14. Eye pencil- Chambor Teal Dazzle
15. Eyeliner- Inglot gel liner
16. Eyebrows- VOV eyebrow set
17. Mascara- Oriflame volume build
18. Blush- MAC Sunbasque
19. Highlighter- Bobbi Brown: Bronze
20. Lip liner- Diana of London: Nude Cherry
21. Lipstick- MAC Vegas Volt
22. NYX Candy Glitter Eyeliner- Blue

Here are the brushes I have  used:
1. Pencil/smudgge brush- MAC #219
2. Blending brush- MAC #217
3. Flat eyeshadow brush- MAC #239
4. Stippling foundation brush- MAC #188
5. Contour brush- Vega Professional
6. Angular brush- Vega Professional
7. Eyeliner brush- Faber Castell 00
8. Eyelash curler- Shu Uemura
9. Eyebrow Brush- Vega Professional
10. Blush brush- MAC #129
11. Lip brush- MAC #316

Once again, Eid Mubarak!

Bring on the biryani!!
Akriti <3


4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful! Nice blog also.

    Do check my blog out and my Youtube channel- I think you may like it. Mostly beauty related.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/FatimaSalimK

    ReplyDelete
  2. To get of which clean in addition to organic glimpse out of your Makeup Tips, it is possible to choose from using either a tinted moisturizing cream, the mild rose, or perhaps bronzer on your cheeks, and also using the mild coating of mascara in addition to lips shin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. Beauty salon to rent London

    ReplyDelete

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week