Monday 23 April 2012

Hot Pink Lips!


Step out of your "comfort zone" with this gorgeousss shade of pink! It can get monotonous sticking to the classic red lips! Hot pink lips have been popping up everywhere, just manipulate the colour to match your skintone :) 

I wore this look during my friend's wedding in Hyderabad, for one of the functions.. Remember to focus on one feature (lips in this case!)..  I've combined two lipsticks- Lakme Enrich Satin- No. 134 and MAC- Girl About Town.. The reason I took the extra step to mix them up together is because I wanted to achieve a "warmer" hot pink which would complement my skin tone!.. 

For my eyes, I've applied Maybelline's Gel Eyeliner and winged it out slightly.. Yes, I'm obsessed with winged eyeliner!! :P Ofcourse, I coated my lashes with 2 coats of mascara- Oriflame: Wonder Lash. My cheeks were brushed with a teeeeny bit of a peachish brown bronzer: Oriflame Bronzing pearls- Natural Radiance! Have any of you tried hot pink lips? What are your thoughts of it? 





Lots of love,
Akriti <3 

1 comment:

It's all about a friendly conversation here at my blog. I'd love to hear your thoughts and answer your doubts. Feel free to leave your comments below :)

Post of the Week